Goldie’s Table Matters offers informative and entertaining workshops, seminars, and hands-on training sessions, that provide participants with vital tools for career success such as Strategic Dining℠, Networking Skills, and Executive Presence Mindfulness.
Each tutorial will catapult you into the know by equipping you with the most effective strategies and techniques in today’s dining arena.
Goldie’s Table Matters offers both corporate oriented and private workshops.
- Table Top Navigation, what to do when things go wrong, and strategies to maximize the business of dining.
- Retooling from a fraternity frame of mind to that of a corporate culture community.
For Client-Facing representatives and future leaders:
- Gain a sense of how to create business opportunities at the table while being perceived as confident, cultured, and connected.
- Understand restaurant manners and faux pas.
- Position yourself as a connector in the business world.
Wellness Workshops Base Hits to Better Health℠
- Explore the three areas of a healthful lifestyle: Mindset, Food Choices, and Exercise.
- Discover the difference between manipulative marketing and actual nutritional needs.
- Become proactively committed to avoiding lifestyle diseases. Lower your family’s risk of contracting diabetes, certain forms of cancer and heart disease.
- Home Kitchen Management:
- Designed to convey the basic building blocks to cook quickly and healthfully for your family
- Entertaining At Home:
- Actively create and execute a home dinner party- “learn to fish”
- Give the gift of cooking as your next wedding present
- The Restaurant Wine Ritual
- Navigate a Wine List
- Food & Wine Pairing Methodology
- Exploring Aromas: 80% of Wine Tasting
- Blend Your Own: for education, entertainment, and team building.